A growing technology business based in Cambridge is recruiting for a Management Accountant. The Group Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of consolidated management accounts and support of the annual audit.
You will be reporting to the CFO and have the opportunity to progress quickly to Finance Manager level as the company looks to double turnover in the next 12 months.
This role will be remote 95% of the time with very occasional travel to the Cambridge office.
Some of your responsibilities:
* Preparation of monthly consolidated profit and loss account
* Preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts for the group for use in monthly Board Reports.
* Preparation of gross margin by revenue product and overhead analysis for use in monthly Board Reports.
* Preparation of monthly group cashflow for use in monthly Board Reports.
* Preparation of monthly group cashflow forecasts for use in monthly Board Reports.
* Automation of the preparation of monthly consolidated management accounts for the group, associated analyses of gross margin and overheads, and cashflow reporting through the use of consolidation software.
You will have:
* Years of accounting experience - 3+ years
* Knowledge and use of accounting packages - 3+ years
* Level of competence on Excel and database management - Advanced
* Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant
If you are interested, please click apply to find out more