Central Employment is pleased to be working with a respectable client for an Accounts clerk based in Sunderland on a temporary contract for 12 weeks, temp-perm basis.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
* Preparation and posting of monthly Journals
* Accrualsls and repayment calculations
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Understand inter-company transactions
* Accounts Receivable ( analyze, price and quantity discrepancies
* fixed assets reporting
* Office for national statistics reporting
* AAT Part Qualified
* Ability to work strict deadlines
* ability to communicate and cooperate with people of different levels within the firm.
* attention to detail
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is Desirable
* Strong Analytical Skills and ability to work with large volumes of data
* Understanding of Sarbanes- Oxley is Desirable