Salary: depending on experience.
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours
* Raising monthly licence and utility charges to tenants.
* Raising quarterly rental charges to tenants.
* Raising credit notes when required.
* Review the aged debt balances on a weekly basis.
* Proactively chase outstanding debt whilst maintaining a professional manner.
* Ring round tenants on a quarterly basis to ensure quarterly rents will be paid on time.
* Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable.
* Monthly reconciliation of Bank Accounts.
* Manage Sales Ledger mailbox.
* Maintaining tenant ledgers in the system as required.
* Assist with providing cashflow information to Financial Controller.
* Provide monthly information to Finance Controller to be included in Board Reports.
* Review and monitor alerts on credit safe.
* Attend monthly debtors review meeting/escalate where required to management.
* Assists with annual year end process.
* Provide assistance with core tasks on Purchase Ledger.
* Previous accounts experience is essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information to a wide audience.
* Strong Excel, Word and Outlook Skills essential
* Experience within the Property sector is useful but not essential