SUCCESS IS CREATED BY PEOPLE, NOT BY DEPARTMENTS.
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR ACCELERATED RESULTS.
Knowing the destination isn't enough: you need to know how to get there. Build up your own networks, exploit new ideas, consistently take the initiative. Inspire other people with your enthusiasm. That's the only way to give ideas the power that allows them to become true innovations. We want to keep driving towards the future, so our team is currently seeking a Financial Accountant to provide all Financial Accounting activities for legal entities accounted for by TU-O-72.
WHAT AWAITS YOU?
• Ownership of Financial Accounting activities for various legal entities under the responsibility of the department. This includes performing all aspects of General Ledger Accounting and reporting, related activities to include month-end closing routines according to the respective business deadlines and timely submission to headquarter functions. Ability to work to strict deadlines and flexibility is a requirement.
• Ensuring adherence of current accounting activities and financial statements to all internal and external reporting guidelines, accounting standards, financial integrity, internal controls and compliance in the area of your responsibility.
• Participating and support the introduction of new finance system SAP S/4 Hana.
• Cooperating proactively with international BMW Group partner companies, shared service centers and all relevant Headquarter functions.
• Primary contact for external audit for both Group company and statutory audit.
• Digitalisation and constant process improvement mindset with focus on quality management system methodology.
• Educated to University degree or equivalent (finance / equivalent topic) and/or recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent).
• Relevant experience in similar a job field in an international company or “Big Four” practice background is beneficial. Manufacturing Industry experience also an advantage.
• Confident user of MS Office, especially MS Excel and SAP Financials.
• Fluent English both written and spoken. German language skills an advantage.
If you are an effective communicator and are able to work successfully as part of a wider team then apply today!
The closing date for this role is Wednesday 14th December 2022 .
Join us and you’ll enjoy an exceptional range of benefits including immediate opportunity to purchase/lease a BMW or MINI at special reduced rate or part of your benefits package, the ability to progress and shape your career across the BMW network, pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, work-life balance and family- friendly policies, subsidised canteen, ample onsite parking and of course you’ll be working for the world’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and motorcycles and provider of premium financial and mobility services.