Location – Manchester
Salary – £35,000-40,000 (plus study support if appropriate)
Simpson Judge are working with a fantastic business based near Media City, Manchester, who have a great opportunity for a Management Accountant in a broad role reporting to the Head of Finance.
* Produce Essential Control Limited monthly management accounts, group template and board pack
* Ad-hoc reporting for Essential Control Limited as required.
* Preparation of Essential Control Limited budget
* Submit Essential Control VAT return within the required deadlines.
* Attend Essential Control Limited monthly contracts meeting
* Cost Accounting for UK Companies –
o Cost plans
o Capex monitoring
o Cost analysis
* Property Company Management Accounts
* Ylem Renewable Power Management Accounts
* Credit Control, (Solar and Gas)
* Credit Checks for new BTM projects
* Assist with Statutory audits as required.
* Assist with production of Statutory Financial Statements as required.
* Assistance and involvement in any other ad-hoc reporting as required.
* CIMA, ACCA or ACA Part-Qualified or QBE Accountant (qualified also considered of course)
* Previous management accounts experience
* Strong communication skills
* Good Excel skills
Interested in finding out more? Click ‘apply for job’ and a member of our team would be happy to provide more information about this opportunity, prior to including you in the applicant/interview process.
For any other enquiries, please email –