Series A Start Up (Subscriptions)
Talentedge are working with an exciting Series A Subscription business looking to secure a high quality Management accountant to join the business on a permanent basis.
Over the last year the company have doubled their revenue and headcount all during COVID and have no plans to stop there! You are reporting into a very impressive Finance Director who will give you exposure to the commercial elements of the business as well having regular interaction with the founders and senior leadership
• Ownership of the monthly consolidated management accounts pack; running the close process from end-to-end and providing analysis on the financial performance of the company.
• Full oversight and management of the AP / AR functions globally.
• Control of all compliance and tax for all international subsidiaries.
• Preparation of the weekly cash position and monthly cashflow statement.
• Run the weekly and monthly payroll for international subsidiaries.
• Monitor stock movements, valuation and forecasting for the supply chain teams.
• Assist in the annual accounts preparation and audit.
You have an interest in pursuing a career in finance and are ready to fully apply yourself into a rapidly-scaling business.
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
• Strong academic background in economics, mathematics, business or accounting preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft excel.
• Commercially minded and interested in the product space/category
• Collaborative, personable and able to communication effectively with non-financial business partners
• Problem solver, adaptable to change, and ability to execute quickly
• Ambitious and willing to learn fast in a small but growing start-up
• Strong attention to detail and ability to produce work at a high level of accuracy