We are recruiting for an accountant!
_*About the role,*_
We have an excellent opportunity for a Accountant to join our Kiltane team. This is a commercial role where there is possibility for growth into a finance manager post over time. In this role you will present meaningful MI to senior management and have strong data analysis skills with a continuous improvement mindset.
You should be well organised, able to prioritise tasks, have strong attention to detail, can work at pace, and able to deal with information in a confidential manner. Ideally you will have accounting experience, experience with sage50 and a strong grasp of excel. What is also important is that you align with our culture and values, and you have a positive ‘can do’ mindset.
_*Main Duties and Responsibilities*_
* The preparation of statutory accounts
* Month end review and reporting.
* Preparation of management accounts
* Completion of various month end balance sheet account reconciliations to specified deadline.
* Preparation of VAT returns and HMRC payments.
* Coaching and assisting finance department team members
* Working with key stakeholders regarding reporting, budgets, cash-flows, and forecasts.
_*Skills and Abilities*_
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence staff and managers at all levels.
* Strong planning and organising skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a constantly changing environment.
* Strong problem-solving skills with the confidence to make decisions and resolve problems.
* Ability to take ownership of your responsibilities and to deliver at.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00-£48,000.00 per year
* On-site parking
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
* Financial accounting: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location