Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be recruiting a new Management Accountant role for a business in Rotherham that has achieved considerable business growth in the last couple of years both organically and through acquisition.
The role has been created because of the continued success of the business. You will work alongside another Management Accountant, and you will report into the Financial Controller.
With future acquisitions and growth anticipated over the next 12 months, this is a great time to join the business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Monthly management accounts production
* Produce management accounts pack and commentary, and deliver results to department heads
* Balance sheet reporting and reconciliations
* Monthly payroll
* Reporting to external bodies eg HMRC, banks and regulators
* Assisting with VAT return preparation including industry specific VAT calculations
* Assisting with the annual audit and liaising directly with auditors
* Supporting the wider finance team with their duties in busy periods
* Driving process improvements, efficiency gains and better ways of working
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Financial Controller or wider business
Key skills / qualifications:
* Fully CIMA / ACCA / ACA
* Advanced Excel
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
* Strong communication and problem-solving ability
* Commercial acumen
If you are ready for a new challenge and would like to be considered for this Management Accountant role, then please apply today