Purchase Ledger Clerk| Temp-Perm/Permanent Opportunity | Cannock area | up to £24,000
Immediately opportunity for a capable Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a growing business in Cannock
Seymour John are delighted to be recruiting a Purchase Ledger Administrator for a growing construction business based in Cannock. Ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to ensure a smooth handover, although we are happy to consider candidates on notice periods.
You will be working alongside another purchase ledger administrator, where your duties will include:
* Setting up new suppliers accurately
* Invoice processing - matching invoices to purchase orders
* Reconciling proof of deliveries to invoices and price checking
* Obtaining authorisation for payment
* Preparation of payment runs and processing payments
* Query management and resolution of supplier accounts, whilst always liaising effectively with suppliers
* Supplier statement reconciliation
* General accounts administration duties
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate at least 2 years previous experience within a similar role. We are looking for an energetic candidate, who enjoys working as part of a team, who will have full autonomy over the purchase ledger through to payment runs. You will need to have a ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to accurately process and meet accounting deadlines.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd