PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Location - Congleton
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000
Simpson Judge are working with an IT business, with offices based in Congleton. This is a 6 month fixed contract opportunity, with a possible extension to a permanent role, for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. Benefits such as a good work/life balance with Working From Home as part of a blended working arrangement including regular attendance at the office, very flexible / adaptable working hours and employees private healthcare with vitality.
Please note this role requires someone who can start ASAP.
* Administration of Finance system
* Dealing with a high volume of emails coming into the purchase ledger inbox
* Processing purchase invoices onto the system
* Dealing with and resolving any invoice queries
* Checking and coding expense submissions in the system
* Updating Excel spreadsheets
* General Admin duties
* Previous purchase ledger/accounts payable experience (3 years finance experience)
* Ability to fit in well with a small team
* Good IT skills including experience with Microsoft Outlook and Excel
* Knowledge of invoice accounting and UK sales VAT
* Good knowledge MS Office 365 particularly Excel
* Excellent attention to detail
* Willingness and ability to learn new skills quickly
* Able to manage time and the demands of numerous tasks
* Able to identify and address roadblocks to success, identify gaps, and suggest creative solutions
* Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
* Diplomatic when faced with issues
* Team player, able to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
Interested in finding out more? Click 'apply for job' and a member of our team would be happy to provide more information about this opportunity, prior to including you in the applicant/interview process.
For any other enquiries, please email