Accounts Assistant – The Role
Fresh People are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for an exciting US Global Fresh Produce Business in Greenhithe near Dartford in Kent . Supporting the FC the role will include but not be limited to Purchase Ledger , Sales Ledger and Consignment Accounting .
Suitable candidates will have minimum of 2 years’ experience within an Accounts Admin or similar Finance Role preferable AAT qualified , proficient in Microsoft Office Suite , with the ability to be hands on, work independently with minimal direct supervision a real self-starter.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* A quick learner, good problem solver and facilitator.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Being able to adapt and effectively to change, delay, and/or shift priorities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Processing incoming invoices: obtain relevant authorizations and posting to ledger.
* Processing creditor payment runs.
* Processing staff expenses.
* Reconcile creditor statements to ledger and resolve disputes.
* Debtor invoice production.
* Aged Debtor arrears monitoring.
* Consignment Accounting and Settlement.
* Company Credit Card Reconciliations.
* General Journal Postings.
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
* Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
If this role matches your skillset and is of interest then forward your CV over for consideration right now