A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Purchasing Assistant to join a well-established business, based in Ringwood Hampshire.
Location - Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000
Job type - Permanent
Working Hours - Mon - Fri (08:00 - 17:00 or 09:00 - 18:00) whichever works best for you.
Key skills required for a Purchasing Assistant:
* Experience working in a Purchasing related role.
* Any experience within Accounts would be a bonus as this role is also to support the Accounts team.
* Good Admin skills
* Excellent communicator
* Excellent organisational skills
* Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Good telephone manner is essential
* Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office/CRM Systems/Email etc)
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Team player
Key responsibilities for a Purchasing Assistant:
* Purchasing of stock items for installation by engineers
* Coordinate direct customer deliveries
* Use of the companies CRM system to obtain customer and supplier details
* Processing orders
* General administrative duties will also be required including assisting the Accounts Administrator with handling of supplier invoices, as well as handling inbound paperwork and petty cash
* Liaising with Suppliers
* Confirming Customer Deliveries have arrived
* Managing Inbound stock items
* Answering the phone.
So, if you are a Purchaser or a Purchasing Assistant and are looking for an opportunity to expand your Purchasing skills whilst also learning about Accounts, then please apply now!
*In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. Please see our Privacy Notice on our website for more information