Location: Hybrid split of home and office - Norwich or Wilmslow
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are Citation Group. We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost-cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don't do politics - we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don't do micro-management - we empower, support and innovate.
The Citation Group is a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want like-minded individuals who love to love their job. If our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
At Citation, we have proudly been delivering Management Systems into SMEs for nearly 30 years, with the aim of 'making businesses better'. Our growth plans are ambitious, so we require a self-starter to play a pivotal role in driving the Financial Reporting for the business.
Due to expansion, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to support our busy Finance team. This role will be varied, covering standard month-end, year-end procedures as well as providing ad-hoc support for the rest of the divisional team.
* Producing management accounts pack including commentary
* Responsibility of P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations including a detailed status summary of each control account and variance analysis
* Complete month-end tasks in line with the agreed timetable, ensuring all journal postings
(Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets) are correctly calculated, posted, and supported, performing the month-end close
* Preparation of monthly Payroll file, including commission/ bonus calculations
* Responsibility of calculating referral costs and upload payments
* Managing and maintaining Concur - expenses and credit card platform
* Preparation of VAT submissions, completion of ONS forms
* Assisting with the preparation of commercial reports internally and to the group
* Assisting with forecast and budget process
* Preparation of year-end statutory audit files and co-ordination of audit queries ensuring auditors receive correct information and on time
* Provide ad-hoc support to the wider group finance team
Who we are looking for:
* Previous experience in month-end process, budgeting and forecasting, and year-end audit
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively, managing multiple deadlines across different disciplines
* Focuses on improving processes, reducing reporting time frames and increasing the quality of information
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong Excel and accounting system skills
* Eager to learn and absorb information from the team and other departments, contribute own viewpoint/opinion
* Either newly qualified or working towards a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
Why choose us?
Working for the Citation Group you will have access to 25 days' holiday, plus an additional day's leave for your birthday and the option to purchase an extra week of annual leave. You will have access to a healthcare plan, study support, corporate gym membership discount and more and lastly but not least the very best parties.
Interested in finding out more? Hit Apply now