Neo Recruitment is partnering with one of the world's leading Manufacturers of Food Processing Systems. They are currently seeking a UK & European Labour and VAT Compliance Officer. This is a brand new position within the business and offers the successful applicant an interesting, varied and challenging role.
This is a key role within the business and will involve responsibility for the following:
* Dutch/UK VAT reports
* Dutch/UK VAT reconciliations
* Intrastat - Dutch returns
* EC Sales - Dutch returns
* FAS/CDS forms
* Checking HMRC Import reports
* Checking Chief/CDS
* UK and European working time directive
* Country specific working time laws
* Reporting and control of hours worked on site
In order to be considered, you should have:
* Significant experience of VAT returns and reporting across European countries
* Knowledge of FAS/CDS forms
* Experience of Chief/CDS declarations
* Knowledge of UK & European working time directives
* Knowledge and understanding of country-specific working time laws
* Strong IT skills including Excel, Word etc.
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work co-operatively with other team members.
* Current Driving Licence (essential)
This is a really interesting role which will be highly challenging but rewarding. You will receive an excellent Salary + package. The role is office-based in Livingston, West Lothian but there is an option for hybrid working (2 days from home, 3 days from office) on completion of initial training period.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply, please send your CV, in strictest confidence, ASAP