Are you a recent Accountancy and Finance Graduate looking for your first full time role after finishing university?
Robert Walters are proud to be working for a hugely successful and cash rich business that due to growth are now seeking to recruit a Graduate Assistant Management Accountant at their Liverpool based offices.
This role is for any recent Accountancy and Finance Graduates who are looking to progress their Accountancy career with a business that will fully support your development and provide you with the training necessary to become qualified
Key Responsibilities include;
* Preparation of monthly management accounts journals and analyses, working directly with divisional and other colleagues
* Undertake financial analysis to support/drive the commercial objectives of the business
* Support divisional departmental managers in managing their financial budgets and quarterly reforecasts
* Support operational teams in producing financial reports and associated financial analyses, exceptions reporting, reporting trends and performance indicators
* Participate in ad-hoc projects designed to support commercial and other initiatives, and to aid in the development of your skills and experience
* Provide assistance with continuous improvement projects following the transition to SAP
Key Requirements include
* Qualified to degree level or Certificate Level CIMA
* Strong IT skills, including Excel and Word
* Well organised and able to manage time effectively to meet multiple deadlines. Able to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment
* Proactive approach to managing responsibilities
* Willingness and desire to learn and develop skills and knowledge
This is a permanent Assistant Management Accountant role based in Liverpool on a hybrid basis.
*own car desirable
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates