*Job Title: *_*Registered Nurse – Community*_
Applying for this role is straight forward Scroll down and click on Apply to be considered for this position.
*Trust Location: *_ *Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust*_
_*Locations: Upper Lea Valley, Lower Lea Valley, Stort Valley*_
*Pay Rates: Day: £16.13, Saturday/Night: £20.97, Sunday/Bank Holiday: £25.80*
*Work the days you want to work*
*Could you be an NHS Professional?*
We are NHS Professionals (NHSP), working together to care for patients in the NHS. Providing you with the power to decide when, how, and where you want to work. Supporting your lifestyle and making you feel part of the team and community.
As a member, you’ll have fantastic benefits:
· *Competitive pay rates* – work this week, get paid next week
· *Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go* – access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
· *Essential support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – *Call us anytime
· *Multi-locational* - work across neighbouring Trusts
· *First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust* – access before they are made available to agency
· *Varied working options to suit your lifestyle *– access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or fixed term placements
· *Training and development opportunities*
· *Build holiday allowance for every shift you work*
· *Stakeholder pension scheme available*
*About the Trust*:
Rated ‘Good’ in their most recent CQC report, Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) provides a variety of community health services, including specialist services such as cardiology, neurological rehabilitation, children’s mental health and many more.
A county of opportunity with something for everyone, Hertfordshire features stunning countryside with a huge range of places to walk, cycle and play whilst boasting good road and rail links to London and the North.
*What you’ll be responsible for*:
· *1 *Ensure a team philosophy embraces a holistic approach to patients, carers and relatives in consultation and agreement with the Community Nursing Sister.
· *2 *Ensure at all times a sound knowledge of drugs, side effects and contra-indications and have due regard for security and administration of these.
· *3 *At times act as the patient’s advocate, raising their concerns about services of the Trust or other agencies.
· *4 *Maintain current registration in line with Trust Policy and follow the code of conduct of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
*You’ll have the following qualification/experience: *
· A minimum of 6 months paid experience in an Acute hospital environment within the last 3 years
· Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
· Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
· Undertake regular mandatory training*
_**Depending on the Trust, you may require variable additional certification and skills.*_
*Who are NHS Professionals?*
We specialise in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
*Apply* *Today: *
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
_Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion._
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £16.13-£25.80 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only