*Lead Estimator – Joinery*
You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all associated information and make sure to apply.
We are recruiting for an Estimator for our client based in Buckinghamshire.
You will be driven to meet the clients and company objectives of specification of cost, quality and timescales. Most importantly you will quickly become part of our client's team and value our clients integrated professional approach to projects.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
* Develop estimates and quotes against client requirements and specification
* Commercial Contract review ensuring that the end contract reflects the quotation originally prepared
* Create detailed quotation documents for the sales team using the in house custom software
* Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that estimated hours are accurate
* Manage the risk involved in each project through tight specification and documented discussions
* Ensure exceptional customer service through providing complete and timely responses during the tender process and after each project has been secured
* Provide detailed handovers to the design team and workshop once a project has been secured
To be successful for this role you will need a *strong background in bespoke joinery and furniture making*. You will have excellent commercial awareness and analytical skills.
This role, depending on experience, could allow the right candidate to develop into a senior management role in our clients business.
Please get in touch for more details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£44,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Buckinghamshire: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
* Bachelor's (preferred)
* surveying: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: 33614