*Job Title: Care Assistant (Company Title: *Social Care Worker*)*
Check out the role overview below If you are confident you have got the right skills and experience, apply today.
*Job Ref: * EHOT
*Location: * Tadley,Hampshire
*Contract: * Full Time/Part Time
*Salary: * Starting at £9.90
*Recruiter Contact: * Amy
*Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?*
*Would you like to help people celebrate their success each and every day?*
Choice Care Group is one of the largest health and social care providers in the UK and we are looking for caring, committed and passionate Social Care Workers in your area. If you have an interest in the Health and Social Care sector, and you would like a meaningful and rewarding position – Choice Care Group could be the perfect company for you!
Located in Baughurst (Walking distance from the AWE and Sainsburys in Tadley)
Red Roof is the home next door – noticeably it has red bricked walls and brown windows. Red Roof is a residential care home that supports adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex behavioural needs to develop their skills and achieve maximum independence. Similarly, the service users have a wide array of hobbies and the staff have great knowledge of how to support them to the best of their ability. If you were to apply to this post you will be selected to work in one of these homes as this would enable a suitable induction and help you build upon relationships amongst your team and with the individuals.
Whether you are new to the industry or come from a Social Care background, we would welcome your application. We will train and mentor you to become a highly skilled professional. We offer all our training in house free of charge and set a career path for you from day one.
What we will offer you:
* 28 Days Annual Leave (Inc. Bank Holidays)
* Free DBS
* Full induction and free training with external academic professionals
* Excellent Promotional Opportunities
* Brilliant Management Development Programmes
* Employee Assistance Programme – Pension Scheme – Death in service
* Introduce your Friends’ Bonus
* Monthly entry into staff drawer to win £500 bonus - tax free.
*What does a Social Care Worker do?*
The role of our Social Care Worker’s is to ensure people we work with have the best quality of life. The teams within the homes support everyone to be safe, happy and have fulfilling lives. No two days are the same. Supporting people with learning disabilities or with their mental health doesn’t just involve personal care or daily living skills – it could include a wide array of activities. You could support individuals in taking people shopping, cinemas, bowling, meals out, day trips out and so much more. Not only that but you could have the opportunity to go on holidays as well!
Your role as a Social Care Worker [but not limited to]:
* To participate in the shared implementation of support/care plans for individuals including provision for the physical and personal support needs and their emotional, intellectual and social well-being
* To support service users accessing the community and to organise and participate in appropriate leisure or other activities outside of their own homes
* To maintain, write records and reports on each service user in accordance with Company policies and guidelines.
* To ensure that care plans are followed and important information is recorded when appropriate
* To be aware of the procedures for taking appropriate action in case of an emergency
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Zero hours contract, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £9.90 per hour
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Day shift
As a health and social care company we have a rigorous COVID-19 policy in place and access to medical-grade PPE.
* What hours are you looking for? Full time or Part Time?
* Do you have the right to work in the UK?
* Could you confirm your home and email address?
* Driving Licence (preferred)