The full job description covers all associated skills, previous experience, and any qualifications that applicants are expected to have.
We are recruiting for an Estimating Manager for our Norfolk based client. Although it would be ideal for you to be based near Norwich of Fakenham there may also be the option to offer a relocation package for the right candidate.
Managing the Estimating Department in preparing estimates, tender responses and quotes. You will be driven to meet the clients and company objectives of specification of cost, quality and timescales or policies, procedures and the approved processes.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
* Develop estimates and quotes against client requirements and specification
* Attend initial client meetings
* Develop strong relationships with Cabinet Makers to assist in estimating hours
* Work closely with the Commercial Manager and Production Planner prior to order
* Manage the risk involved in project through tight specification and recorded discussions with clients
* Manage the financials throughout the projects including raising invoices
* Document the estimating process and look for continuous improvements
To be successful for this role you will need a *strong background in bespoke joinery and furniture making*. You will have excellent commercial awareness and analytical skills. You will be a professional Estimator that manages and supports your team to achieve goals and objectives.
Please get in touch for more details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Referral programme
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Fakenham, Norfolk: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
* A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
* Estimating: 1 year (required)
* Joinery Working Hours: 1 year (required)
* Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location