A long-standing Greycoat Lumleys Esprit client (on the temping side) is looking for a Client Services & Facilities Manager to join their team ASAP. This is a great role and a chance to work with a very busy company in the heart of London. It's exciting to be back in the thick of it as things start to open up again, particularly in the corporate world! The ideal background would be for someone who has had hospitality experience, as much of this role is meeting and greeting clients and guests, so a knowledge and experience of that is desirable. The Client Services & Facilities Manager would provide comprehensive client services and facilities management services and ensure the smooth-running of the London office in terms of health & safety and administration for all staff.
The role includes four key ares:
- Client Services
- Facilities Management
- Health & Safety
- General Administration
The role in general:
- Being responsible for 4 meeting rooms (allocating space for internal and external meetings and providing on-site hospitality for clients when in-house).
- Completing in-house records for client groups, ensuring costs are allocated accordingly.
- Ensuring all food and drink requests for clients are to a high standard - sourcing caterers/chefs to come in-house and prepare meals. Alternatively ordering from local restaurants / caterers and providing food in a timely manner.
- Ensure temporary/catering staff are adequately trained and have a clear understanding of the role they are undertaking
- Managing all hospitality accounts
- Organising corporate hospitality events for clients (sourcing venues, organising promotional gifts, securing catering/other suppliers, and overseeing event delivery).
- Involved in strategic planning and day-to-day operations of building maintenance.
- Coordinating and assisting with all major office integration plans and physical structural changes.
- Acting as liaison between the building manager, security and loading bay and attending the quarterly tenant meetings.
- Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Designated Work Health & Safety Representative (responsible for Health & Safety, ensuring standard practices are met and adhered to).
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences (updating the Emergency Action Plan and Business Continuity Plan).
- Lead person responsible for reporting any accidents that may arise.
- Ensure the office is COVID-secure according to the UK government COVID-19 guidance. Monitor and updated office COVID-19 protocol as and when required.
- Provide support in booking travel, hotels, and visas for team members.
- Assist with high level support in production of presentations, monthly reports, sales documentation, org charts and other ad-hoc documentation.
- Establish and maintain effective filing systems.
- Management of invoicing ensuring timely approval.
- Provide general office support including ordering stationery, photocopying, scanning, binding, archiving, opening, and disseminating post, booking couriers, dealing with queries when necessary.
- Maintain comprehensive training manuals to instruct both permanent and temporary staff.
- Should come from a hospitality background
- Be used to meeting and greeting guests, making them feel comfortable and ensuring that the service is 5*
- Are outgoing, gregarious and well-presented
- Have strong communications skills, both written and verbal. Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Would say you have excellent attention to detail in order to deliver a high-quality service.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and capable of working independently.
- Feel proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess analytical skills to help with the decision-making process.
- Have the ability to work within a small team environment to meet tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Are able to build strong relationships with vendors.
- Show strong understanding of Client needs and expectations within the industry.
Additional bonus experience:
- Personal licence holder preferable.
- IOSH Managing Safely qualification preferable.
- First Aid at work preferable.
FOR A MORE DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Location: The City - office based with some days at home for the meantime
Salary: dependent on experience but the range is £33,000 to £40,000 GPA