Sales Consultant Role
Due to continued growth Ventro Ltd are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our energetic team. The role will be based from our Plymouth Office. Significant earning opportunity with generous salary package.
• Company car or car allowance included
• Company smartphone included
• Negotiable Salary
• Excellent commission opportunities with long term client contracts
• Established business
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
• Book appointments by the telephone with new clients.
• Attend appointments booked, identify opportunities and provide solutions based on client need.
• Use of CRM system to track opportunities
• Develop new accounts and build relationships with the clients.
• Report on own performance and tracking against targets to line manager.
• Prepare and deliver presentations via video conferencing platforms & face-to-face
• Prepared to be out visiting clients 2-3 days a week when COVID restrictions are lifted
The successful candidate must have:
• Proven sales experience
• Problem solver
• Able to manage own diary
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Competent in the use of MS Outlook and Word
• You must be able to work effectively in a remote environment
• Prepared for travelling to see clients by car, train etc.
• Applicants need to be within a commutable distance from the Plymouth Office
• UK Driving Licence
About us: Ventro Ltd are a fire safety organisation, installing Fire Stopping and Fire Doors across the UK. We are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our clients and have great coverage of the UK from office locations, meaning we are well placed to deliver on planned programmes as well as reactive service contracts