Due to company growth our client is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Business Administration and Management Trainer/Assessor to work within their established Training Team.
- To provide induction, programme overview as well as advice and guidance to learners who are wishing to undertake or currently undertaking Apprenticeship
- To assess learners’ progress and maintain records of assessments of learning carried out
- To deliver, train and assess knowledge, skills and behaviours within the occupational area to learners
The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- A personal commitment to keeping your professional knowledge up to date and improving your capabilities.
- Demonstrate professional and occupational knowledge of the relevant qualification(s) being delivered
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
- Demonstrate ability to be self-directed with initiative and to be able to solve practical problems with limited supervision
- Demonstrate ability to enthuse learners to aid retention and achievement
- Demonstrate a creative and imaginative approach to student centred learning
- Demonstrate ability to prepare effective written and visual teaching materials in line with course requirement
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a team and to develop and sustain good working relationships, with internal and external customers
- Must have vast experience in delivering Business Administrator, Customer Service Practitioner, Customer Service Specialist, Team Leading, Ops/Departmental Manager.
You will be responsible for
- Delivery of training (1 to 1 and within a group) as and when required and evaluate the effectiveness of all training in varied environments for work-based learner
- Motivating learners and providing regular support and guidance to learners
- Carry out regular progress reviews and complete all required administration by agreed timescale
- Manage retention and achievement of learners allocated to your caseload
- Assessor/teaching Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 Education & Training or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate multiple sector experience
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel across England