*Bank Pharmacist | Pharmacy | **Private Hospital | **Competitive Salary | Flexible working | Tunbridge Wells*
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to join our Temporary Staffing Bank. This role will support our Pharmacy Team at our hospital in Tunbridge Wells. This is an ad hoc / zero hours position
Spire Tunbridge Wells is a 40 bedded acute hospital situated in rural Kent, located within five miles of Royal Tunbridge Wells and on the boundaries of West Sussex. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including two operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days a week.
*Duties and responsibilities*
* To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
* To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
* To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service
* To plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient's health and well-being.
* To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
*Who we're looking for*
* You will be a GPHC registered Pharmacist
* Have a minimum of one-year post-graduation experience, ideally in a hospital environment
* Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care.
* Bank colleagues are paid weekly
* We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
* Free Car Parking
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
*_For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people._*
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Location: Fordcombe Road, Royal Tunbridge Wells TN3
Job Type: Part-time