We have a fantastic opportunity for a very successful and well-established company based in St Albans. They are a premier manufacturer of licensed products which are supplied into some big-name retail clients such as Argos and Sports Direct.
They are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to aid in growing their Amazon presence and company retail website. You will take ownership of and create all Amazon listings, analyse sales data and ensure the Ecommerce strategy is implemented and actioned.
You will be part of an energetic, exciting and creative work culture within a busy and varied role where you will have autonomy in a business that will reward hard work and offer excellent opportunities for future development.
What’s in it for you:
* Salary: Up to £50k with a review after 6 months
* Annual Incentive: 15% of basic salary - on achieving Ecom target.
* Monthly incentive: £250 - achieving monthly target.
* Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.30pm Fridays 9am-5pm, work from home Weds!
* Office based with a degree of authorised flexible working
* Pension: 7%
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Progressive and dynamic company
* Sociable and friendly team
* Effective leadership and development of the Ecommerce Team
* Clearly communicate & track daily/weekly/monthly/annual targets and objectives
* Analysis of sales data and forecast sales projections and stock turn
* Manage product launch calendar – across multiple departments to ensure on time and seamless product launches
* Create and recommend product promotions to increase sales - liaising with socials, product and design team
* Ensure all sales orders & POs are raised on the system correctly
* Drive the Amazon targets and sales
* List all Items, ensuring all key words are correct
* Understand SEO and how this can improve sales
* Price check all items to ensure company margins are met
* Research competitor activity and how this is affecting company sales.
* Send out daily top selling lines, with recommendations of rebuys needed or price changes
* Check all shipment dates are correct and in agreement with the company’s timelines and targets
* Weekly Amazon deliveries both in UK and Europe
* Communicate daily with the 3rd party warehouse
* Liaise with QC to coordinate re-works as required
* Investigate and process refunds, keeping the QC department informed
* Speak to Amazon directly regarding any queries on the account
What the client is looking for:
Experience within a similar Ecommerce/Amazon focused role
Good level of experience operating on Amazon Seller Central
Analytical and highly numerate, proficient in Excel
Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask
Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
Strong communications and customer service skills