BramahHR are recruiting for an experienced HR Manager available immediately for a fantastic role. Initially a 3 month contract, but if you are the right candidate this could become a permanent role. Full time in the office in Maidenhead you will be hands-on managing a team of 3 dedicated HR professionals. Excellent salary and benefits package.
* Support and advise in recruitment and retention of staff
* Management of employee engagement and wellbeing programmes
* Direct Line management of a team of 3 HR professionals
* Maintain and develop performance management targets
* Ongoing HR policy development
* Working with and improving existing L&D processes.
* Use of HR systems to analyse existing HR metric data
* Level 7 CIPD qualified
* Experience as an HR Manager of a team
* Proved track record in a hands-on HR role
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to produce clear, concise written communications
* Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders