Residential / Commercial, Block Property Manager - Islington N1 (Part Remote working offered)
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Property Manager - in Islington , North London.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a portfolio of properties, therefore they must be able to manage their own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritise jobs as necessary.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
* Rents – Checking and chasing
* Preparing and issuing landlord’s income Statement
* Applying for Selective Licencing
* File set ups – including initiating property file and checking if any licence or/and anything else is required
* Changing over Utilities
* Dealing with contractors, sending out job sheets, obtaining quotes, authorising/agreeing work with landlords. Dealing with insurance companies and liaising with tenants.
* Problem solving with tenants, prior to calling out contractors
* Ordering appliances
* Dealing with policy companies and arranging engineer visits
* Tenancy Inspections
* Check Ins & Check Outs
* DPS disputes (possibly)
* Out of hours service
* Block Management (possibly)
* Sending out batch emails (i.e. Christmas opening times or updates in terms of change in legislation for landlords and tenants)
* Stationary ordering and general office maintenance
* Assisting with checking all properties are fully compliant with regulations
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
* Minimum 6 year’s experience in a similar position.
* Excellent communication skills with excellent literacy skills
* The candidates must have intermediate computer literacy
* Experience of property management software packages
* Professional accreditation would be seen strong advantage.
* Be able to manage their own workload and prioritize jobs as necessary
* Full valid driving licence is essential
The hours will be:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm, pool car use and option for car parking * one day per week offered remote working
Salary range will be:
£35,000pa to £40,000pa plus a performance based bonus annually
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Louise Foster at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role