Commercial Property Manager
£45,000-£50,000 + car allowance
* Do you have experience working with Commercial Properties such as multi-let and industrial estates?
* Are you looking for a role with responsibility and autonomy?
* Do you want to work for a company where you could succeed and grow to a Partner level role?
ER Recruitment are working with our fantastic Leicester-based client who have a solid reputation throughout the East Midlands as being the best in their field.
They are now seeking a Commercial Property Manager to manage an existing portfolio comprises in excess of 400 commercial properties across all sectors, generally located within the Midlands but with activity throughout the rest of the UK
Role & Responsibilities of the Commercial Property Manager:
* To support and help grow an existing national commercial property management portfolio
* Undertaking regular property inspections
* Ensuring statutory compliance across the portfolio
* Ensuring tenant's lease compliance
* Dealing with all Tenant applications
* Preparation of schedules of dilapidations
* Undertaking regular service charge expenditure review
* Assisting the property management accounts department on production of annual service charge budgets and reconciliations
* Establishing new instructions
About You as the Commercial Property Manager:
* 7 - 10 + years commercial property management experience
* RICS qualified preferred but not essential if they can demonstrate the appropriate level of experience and expertise
* Ability to fully integrate into the existing team and office environment
* Good communication and client interfacing skills
* Experience in managing multi-let commercial properties
* Experience in managing industrial estates
* Detailed knowledge in respect of statutory compliance and requirements
* Experience in preparation of schedules of dilapidations
* Car allowance £6k + fuel
* 25 days holiday plus extended Christmas break
* Private medical
* Potential progression to partner
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you