*Oncacare (UK) Limited - ** Global Oncology Site Network *
Hit Apply below to send your application for consideration Ensure that your CV is up to date, and that you have read the job specs first.
Role: Proposals Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: London, UK
Working arrangement: Hybrid
Travel Requirements: Occasional domestic and international travel
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to develop your career with ICON’s leading edge Global Commercial Oncology Site Network which is growing fast?
Oncacare, in partnership with ICON plc, is an Oncology Site Network which concentrates on developing high performing sites by accelerating start-up timelines and focussing on high level of patient enrolment with strong attention to data and quality standards. These qualities are what our Sponsors look for in a leading Oncology Site Network and you can be part of our success story. We are growing our international footprint and you can play a part in our expansion and be involved in the future of oncology treatments across the globe.
Oncacare is passionate about transforming cancer research to advance new treatments.
Our strong capabilities enable us to bring together Patients, Sites and Pharmaceutical organisations to present a unique solution to the cancer trials industry. The Oncacare global site network provides opportunities for patients and oncologists to advance the development of cancer treatments more quickly and efficiently.
We are a change agent for cancer clinical research.
Quality, Patient Centricity, Delivery, Staff and Prospects are our principal values at Oncacare. They are fundamental in shaping the way in which we work and map out our future.
By working to these values, we can achieve our objectives and ensure our teams are fully engaged, patients are enrolled and trial results are consistently realised for our customers.
* Deliver high quality customer-focused proposals and budgets for new business opportunities within a given timeframe
* Evaluate and understand client requirements for incoming Request for Proposals (RFPs)
* Manage and oversee the preparation, review and submission of proposals and budgets for new business opportunities within given timeframe
* Manage and lead the proposal generation process including attending the proposal kick off, resource, clinical strategy and other opportunity specific meetings as required
* Ensure that the appropriate personnel including Senior Management, Operations and Sales are involved as required throughout the proposal generation process
* Attend bid defence and other client meetings as a support role as required
* Ensure Senior Management are apprised of the status of proposal preparation and elevate any issues or concerns
* Recruit, train and mentor Feasibility and Proposals Associates as appropriate
* Develop a training plan for each Proposal Development Associate as required
* Contribute to the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Contribute to the development of processes and tools to improve the accuracy and quality of proposals and contracts
* Assist with continuous departmental process improvements and participate in special projects periodically assigned, in addition to day-to-day duties
* Comply with Oncacare’s administrative, training and human resources policies
To be successful you will need (Qualifications and Skills):
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Prior experience successfully performing the role of a proposal developer (a minimum of 4 years' experience)
* Self-starter and able to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment
* Must be able to work independently, be highly motivated and a strong team player
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to evaluate RFPs and identify critical issues and questions
* Good understanding of industry cost drivers and budget algorithms
* Excellent numeracy, communication and organizational skills
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
* Fluency in English and excellent written English skills are essential
* Ability and willingness to travel at least 10% of the time
If you are interested in applying, please provide a one sided supporting statement (A4 page) with a brief summary of how you meet the requirements of the role along with your salary expectations.
Why join us?
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Proposals and Feasibility Manager at Oncacare you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.
* Discretionary Bonus scheme
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life insurance
* Private dental insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Sick pay
We are an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment.
Are you a current ICON Employee? Please click here to apply: link