Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a charity who encourage public engagement and participation in positive community based action to build social capital on a mass scale. They are looking for a fantastic Partnerships Manager , ideally based in the North of England.
The post holder will hit the ground running to identify new partner prospects and opportunities that reflect the objectives of the charity's prospect pipeline and help secure income and grow their reach. You will build on their existing stakeholder relationships to continue support into 2023, secure income to bridge their funding gap and deliver account management support with major brands and household names.
- Manage a range of national partnerships.
- Research and pitch to new potential partnerships at a local and national level.
- Support the Head of Partnerships with Headline partners, where the role will require responding to day-to-day queries and maintaining key communications plans for each partner including engaging their employees, customers and clients
To be considered for this role:
- The post holder will have experience in a similar role, where they will have developed and managed corporate, national and regional partnerships and ideally been involved in campaign delivery.
- Sponsor management experience can be in any sector but an understanding or experience of the charity sector is essential.
- A strategic thinker who values all aspects of partnership stewardship from the detail driven processes to creative planning and delivery.
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on or call her on .
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come in so please get in touch asap.
Salary range is £30,000 - £32,000 dependent on skills.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.