Procurement Sourcing Manager - Leading Consultancy - Global FTSE 100 - north London - £35,000-£45,000 + 15% bonus + package
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity Find out by reading through the role overview below.
A highly esteemed Global Blue Chip professional services and consultancy firm has an urgent requirement for a Procurement Sourcing Specialist that is eager to progress rapidly into senior management. For the procurement professional that joins this vastly successful team there is an extensive training regime and a fast-track route for fast progression.
This strategic sourcing procurement role will involve:
* Working closely with senior functional group leaders from leading Blue Chip organisations to develop strategic sourcing strategies across a wide variety of categories, providing significant exposure to the entire procurement function
* Being given serious responsibility at an early stage by representing the company and liaising with senior stakeholders
* Using your procurement and category expertise to assist in the development and delivery of new service offerings in the Facilities Management arena
* Assessing risks and success factors for incoming sourcing engagements
To succeed in this FM procurement and strategic sourcing role you will have:
* An impressive blue chip background in strategic sourcing and procurement across FM or indirect procurement categories
* CIPS or country equivalent (preferable)
* Degree or equivalent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a globally revered professional services organisation, receive top training to hone procurement management skills in FM and generalist areas, and receive a comprehensive and generous benefits package.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.