*Territory Manager - OTC Ophthalmology - South East England*
Check below to see if you have what is needed for this opportunity, and if so, make an application asap.
Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world.
In this field-based position, you will be responsible for promoting their OTC portfolio and demonstrating added-value services to achieve maximum sales in accordance with established targets for the territory. This commercial position will report into the National Sales Manager UK/I.
Customers will predominantly be allocated accounts within the Independent sector.
In the role you will:
* Manage and maintain a territory with existing accounts to retain and grow business
* Proactively segment the market and identify new customers as part of your business planning and align your sales strategies and tactical plans accordingly
* Detail products and services to Optometrists, and Business Owners as well as other relevant practice staff
* Identifying business growth areas with target practices and aligning our business support services accordingly to develop win/win strategic partnerships
* Build commercial business proposals and work with your manager and the commercial analyst to gain approval from the BU Head and Finance
* Negotiate pricing and business proposals directly with the customer once approved by your manager
* Full UK driving licence
* Sales/customer service experience from FMCG/Healthcare/Pharmaceutical or OTC sectors
* Excellent communication and planning skills
* Diligent / resourceful / Self-motivated
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes a generous pension, medical cover, 25 days holiday, life assurance and income protection.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32786