We have recently partnered with a large global CRO that applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help their clients and partners meet the demands of drug development in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
The full job description covers all associated skills, previous experience, and any qualifications that applicants are expected to have.
They are looking for a Manager of Biostatistics (home or office based) to join their expanding team based in the UK.
This role is to serve as a Lead Statistician on complex, multi-protocol program projects, perform management functions and scientific activities of multiple projects and supervise/mentor more junior statistics staff.
You will also be responsible for coordinating projects and project teams across multiple locations, providing leadership and identifying and initiating process-improvement activities in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
* MSc in statistics or related field and 5+ years experience
* Or PhD statistics or related field with 3+ years experience
* Demonstrated initiative and motivation
* Proven experience in leading complex projects
* Evidence of strong staff management skills and proven ability to mentor and motivate staff
* Positive attitude and the ability to proactively direct and promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
* Strong knowledge of SAS and clinical biostatistics
* Demonstrated knowledge of the drug development process and FDA regulations
* Demonstrated ability to manage change and uncertainty to optimize positive outcomes
* The position is offered as a home based role
* £7-9k figure sign on bonus
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Great career development opportunities
for more information about this role and other opportunities we have within this renowned CRO, then please contact Aimee Weston - [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)