Proclinical are recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Manager-CMC for a biotech establishment. This role is on a contract basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in the UK. The client is focused on changing new concepts and findings into remedies and treatments for people suffering from serious diseases.
Any additional information you require for this job can be found in the below text Make sure to read thoroughly, then apply.
* *Responsibilities: *
* Accountable for producing country specific regulatory tactics and offer feedback to internal teams concerning proposal plans and implementation of the tactic for one or more products.
* Conduct regulatory research to attain pertinent histories, precedence and any other information pertinent to regional product advancement.
* Write and organise replies to queries across allocated products and countries.
* You will communicate regional requirements for guaranteeing dependable supply chain and successful launch are well outlines and executed in cooperation with pertinent regional shareholders.
* Offer direction for regulatory assessments of change control requests.
* Other duties may be assigned to this role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Athena Taylor Yan at +44 203 831 7658.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.