IT Programme Delivery ManagerLocation: Hybrid (home & office)
Salary: Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
Hours: 37.5 Hours a week
Vodafone UK IT is the intelligence, the platforms and tools that enable our products and services. Be part of the team that develops and runs our IT platforms, driving innovation in how we deliver new products and capabilities to our customers and the rest of the business. The UK IT portfolio delivery team is responsible for the management of business demand, delivery and governance of the UK CAPEX funded initiatives to drive business growth. We have multiple roles we are recruiting for due to expansion at Project Manager Level AND Portfolio Manager Level.Role of an IT Programme Delivery Manager will focus on three aspects:
1) development of demand and delivery of the portfolio of change for the assigned business area 2) delivery of some projects within the assigned portfolio and 3) team management of the Technical Delivery Managers allocated to deliver projects within the business portfolio.What will you be doing? • Manage the direction, priorities, scope and plan for the portfolio delivery to realise maximum benefit for key stakeholders.
• Budget management - responsible for CAPEX/OPEX management of the assigned portfolios up to 4M
• Manage stakeholder engagement and work effectively with a wide range of customer-obsessed internal stakeholders; understanding and supporting their business goals whilst maintaining the Vodafone strategic and commercial position
• Act as a team leader for the portfolio team of Technical Delivery Managers
• Act as project/delivery manager where you will build, lead, motivate, direct and support the cross-functional project delivery team by developing a clear vision of successes and nurturing strong relationships and trust within the team – lead from the front, keeping the team informed,
• Continuously check that the project deliverables innovatively deliver business and technical change that drive forward Vodafone’s transformation What are we looking for?Extensive cross functional end to end technical project delivery experience, including portfolio view.Technical change / transformation experienceExperience of managing cross-cultural teamsLeadership – ability to manage, motivate & develop a direct team and in a matrix environment.Professional Qualification Prince 2 or equivalent experienceAgile environment experienceExperience of working within a large corporate environment What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone. Together We CanPosting End Date: 30/09/22