Primary Location:UK-GB-London-LondonJob Type:Permanent/RegularPosting Range:5 Sep 2022 - OngoingCurrency : Pound Sterling (GBP)Description Prudential Regulatory Reporting Manager
As a Barclays Prudential Regulatory Reporting Manager you will report team contributes to a number of external reporting disclosures including the preparation of financial regulatory disclosures included within the Annual Report, COREP and Pillar 3. You will support the design and implementation of governance requirements as well as establishing themselves as an SME and managing stakeholder relationships with internal stakeholders.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.What will you be doing?• You will be responsible for the calculation of regulatory key metrics and production of financial regulatory disclosures
• Ensuring the reporting cycle runs to timetable in order to meet internal and external deliverables
• Providing guidance and review to support the financial regulatory reporting deliverables
• Defining the timetable and the scope of disclosures, as well as roles and responsibilities
• Providing SME to support input providers in understanding new regulatory disclosure requirements
• Ensuring that the integrity of the regulatory data externally disclosed remains within the highest standard, by ensuring that adequate controls are in place
• Providing SME input for change requests, assessing the implications for own processes and controls
• Identify options and design solutions, working with the unit/business Project teams as subject matter expert to optimise services and outputsWhat we’re looking for: • University degree or equivalent
• Qualified accountant with regulatory reporting technical knowledge
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to understand and investigate complex issues
• Excellent control awareness including understanding the key controls required in an investment bankSkills that will help you in the role• Ability to work in a pressured environment and cope with the demand of working to tight deadlines
• A team player who is able to challenge and develop direct reportsWhere will you be working?In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.