**Ecommerce Activation Manager (FMCG) UK Remote working role Up to 53k + 6k Car Allowance + Bonus**
Want to work for a hugely Sustainable FMCG brand who will be fully plant based by 2024?
Want to work with and learn from a Director who has a proven track record of developing individuals to Sales Director level?
Want to work for a business which trusts you to manage your diary as you see fit, either remotely or hybrid?
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to have partnered with one of the worlds most popular FMCG organisations, they have a portfolio of incredibly well-known Food & Drink brands and theyve performed exceptionally well over the entire covid period! Theyre a cool, fun and sociable business they have a real start-up buzz and energy but with an enormous amount of financial backing behind them!
As part of their ambitious growth plans, theyre looking to hire an Ecommerce Activation Manager to take ownership of their omni-channel performance to ensure the strategy is executed well and to a high standard. They're looking to hire someone who has strong customer development and shopper marketing knowledge, but someone who is a real go-getter so they help the business unlock the growth potential within Ecommerce.
Required skills for this Ecommerce Activation Manager role:
- Sales/National Account experience within the FMCG industry is essential.
- Experience of managing large grocery.com / omni-channel accounts is also essential, ideally within Food & Drink.
- Strong commercial mindset with an ability to present to and influence senior stakeholders.
- An understanding of Digital & Shopper marketing is preferable.
- Rapport building skills are hugely important here, we are looking for high growth, high potential individuals.
- Being data literate and having an eye for commercial detail is very important.
- A passion for Sustainability & plant based products would be advantageous.
Salary: Up to 53k + 6k Car Allowance + Bonus + other amazing benefits!
Location: Head Office is in Central London but employees can work remotely or on a hybrid basis (this is totally down to the individual).
Career progression: The business is looking to hire someone who they can nurture, train and develop into becoming a future business leader.
If you've read this far, hopefully you're interested in finding out more? Please click on the link to apply with your CV. Alternatively, give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07969 295 423, or send me an email.