-Location: London, Speechmark (Blended home working)Salary: Competitive + Vodafone BenefitsHours: Full time (37.5 hours per week – Mon to Fri)The Broadband Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the broadband category by bringing to market innovative, customer orientated propositions that embody our challenger spirit. Working across the full category, and with a specific focus on the Home, Families and driving convergence, our propositions bring together the best of Vodafone’s business, it’s partners and looks to disrupt.As a Proposition Manager you will work across the Fixed Broadband Propositions Roadmap and Portfolio, and will be responsible for the definition, development and implementation of customer propositions to deliver our overall strategy. This will include defining key customer and market insights, target audiences, the proposition strategies to unlock these and the execution plan to make these a reality in the market. The Proposition Manager will be responsible for ensuring their propositions underpin commercial and customer growth targets as well as customer experience, and will also define and measure any relevant performance targets (operational and commercial) that underpin their propositions. You’ll work on both shorter-term commercial initiatives to grow Broadband volume and value, and longer-term strategic propositions to deliver step-change performance, customer experience and service to our customers. This is an exciting and broad role that provides the opportunity to work across some of the biggest commercial elements of the fixed & converged business. We are a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the forefront of Vodafone’s journey as a challenger brand this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace and think disruptively.What will you be doing? • Define proposition strategies to support delivery of overall portfolio goals - including defining the customer insights, target audience and market opportunities, proposition initiatives, desired customer experience and marketing strategy and how this fits into the overall broadband & consumer strategy, working closely with the Senior Proposition Manager
• Understand and be a strong voice to shape the desired Customer experience journeys including a strong digital first mindset for any new enhancements you will be leading.
• Proactively share best practice and leverage relationships with other markets to bring the best ideas back into the UK to help us win, faster.
• Lead the full E2E delivery & in-life management of owned propositions, ensuring delivery against business targets and driving the go-to-market for flawless execution and customer/marketing cut-through
• Measure ongoing performance against business case targets and make changes to accelerate
• Work closely with commercial teams to ensure proposition enhancements deliver value into our P&L
• Work collaboratively with the wider squad community – Product, Brand, Local Marketing
• Customer Experience, Sales & Transformation – to continually find ways to make our products & services better for our customers-Who are we looking for? 1. Thorough understanding of the Home Broadband market, including working within a proposition and/or product role directly related to this market
2. Strong commercial acumen and able to confidently present new ideas through commercially sound lens (e.g. cost v benefit modelling)
3. Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with eye for marketing and branding new propositions
4. Proven track record in consumer commercial / proposition or product development roles
5. Experience working in a digital first environment and or working within an Agile environment
6. Strong experience in managing roadmaps, proposition documentation, key messages, channel integration and GTM supportWhat’s in it for you? An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family, including employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes. We’re also proud to provide a Reconnect programme with flexibility to support individuals returning to work after a career break and our market-leading parental leave policies. We’re committed to supporting you throughout every step of your career at Vodafone. Together we can
Vodafone UK are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility request as part of your recruitment journey, for example, extended time or breaks in between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, or assistive technology, please refer to the Accessibility section of our Careers website (careers.vodafone.co.uk) under Career Support, for guidance.