We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK and Europe. We have an excellent job opportunity for you.
Title : B2B Performance Analyst
Location : Remote - London
Duration : 12 Months
Salary : £55,000 - £60,000 per annum + 33 days paid holiday + Pension
We are currently seeking a B2B Performance Analyst to join our EMEA B2B Marketing Team. You will be responsible for crafting new datasets and dashboards to help our Marketing Team make informed decisions and uncover new insights! The role requires someone who is strong in HiveQL, T-SQL, and Power BI.
What you'll Do
- Query a wide range of datasets and systems to answer business questions and help deliver the right messaging at the right time to our customers
- Build datasets to uncover insights and create dashboards and charts to present to colleagues
- Help marketers and sales speak to the right companies and contacts about our products and services, by surfacing insightful information to our marketing and sales platforms.
- Test the outcome of various marketing initiatives and feedback with compelling stories and visualisations
- Gather information from key stakeholders and build processes to help support them
What you need to succeed
- Degree and 5 years of relevant practical experience in Marketing
- Proven B2B marketing experience, with great knowledge of designing and using B2B schemas and datasets
- Be passionate about data and analytics. Always learning and being inquisitive are keys to working in our team
- Strong HiveQL and T-SQL knowledge to collect and aggregate data
- Knowledge of ETL and analytics tools such as Alteryx and SSIS to scale and automate processes. Experience in API connections favourable
- Confident in Excel and Power BI, to build easy to read and detailed dashboards
- Previous experience with Adobe Marketing and Analytics products a plus, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, etc