KEY ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Pharmaceutical Media
Up to £60 -80,000 (DOE) + OTE + Benefits
My client is an innovative publisher dedicated to delivering first-class insights into ground-breaking changes, and advancements within the ever-evolving Medical Industry, this is done via journals, research intelligence & events, currently growing their business due to continued success the client requires a talented Key Account Director who will need to be ideally from the Pharma/Life Sciences media or medical space.
The Key Account Director will manage key accounts, maintain long term relationships, and maximise sales revenue and opportunities within them, playing a critical role in client retention and revenue growth. This new role is of the utmost importance to growth strategy continuing growth with their most valued partners and ideally, find even more opportunities to help them disseminate vital and timely information to medical professionals around the globe.
- This hybrid role requires the skills of both "hunter" and "farmer"
- Identify new sales channels and nurture existing contacts to grow revenues
- Create and action a sales and marketing plan to achieve agreed sales targets
- Liaise with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day business
- Report on account progress against goals and forecasts
- Identify your accounts biggest challenges and opportunities for the client to support them
- Attend industry events, trade shows and networking events
- Networking on social media as a lead source
- Assess account needs and identify gaps
- Maximize business opportunities.
- Work closely with our CCO on client initiatives
- Sound pharma and medical industry knowledge
- Proven experience in key account management
- Successful track record in publishing/advertising/ healthcare or pharma sales
- Ability to build rapport and establish credibility with account stakeholders at all levels
- Creative thinker, positive and persuasive
- Collaborative, energetic and comfortable with change
- Leadership experience (bonus points if you have led a cross-functional team)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (more bonus points for additional language skills)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales or Pharma
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications as well as ZOHO CRM software