GO1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The GO1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. At GO1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritising actions over words and encouraging creativity and candour. It is with this spirit that we are driving hypergrowth and international expansion
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be hands-on in the scoping, planning, and execution of projects and service requests to implement GO1's products for Enterprise customers and partners. You will work with internal GO1 staff, GO1 prospects and customers, as well as GO1's extensive partner network - to drive the management of delivery of needle moving projects to assist the organization achieve its revenue targets.
You will strive to be an expert in GO1's software product offering, its technical capabilities, and integration via our Public API. You will be a critical connector between what can be done and actually making it happen for our millions of learners that use GO1 training solutions to advance in their careers.
You will be a detail orientated person - able to run a tight ship to understand and manage the moving parts of the projects you deliver for our customers and partners. You will have strong knowledge of how software functions, coming from a background supporting software implementation and integrations to deliver customer outcomes.
You are a people person who loves listening to what matters to others. You can easily context switch between complex technical conversations and discussions of business implications.
You also are always looking for ways to do things better than the last time they were done, are excited to experiment, and have the communication and change management skills necessary to ensure that you bring your stakeholders with you as you make improvements to the implementation process. Key accountabilities will include:
- To manage the delivery of Projects and Programs to agreed budget and timelines, working with internal and external teams to achieve agreed outcomes
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Facilitates the gathering of business requirements workshops; leveraging requirements gathering tools like story mapping, user stories, and process diagrams to capture stakeholder needs.
- Lead and coordinate the project team, to ensure standard of delivery are within scope and budget.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients and have the ability to effectively talk through technical issues to non-technical people.
- Responsible for assessing, identifying, managing and monitoring any risks and issues - ensuring the project delivery remains in line with expectations
- Build and maintain SI partner relationships in region, where appropriate to augment our product offering through complimentary products and services that solve customer needs.
- Maintain a commercial balance between delivering outcomes and financial success of a project.
- Manage the risk, issues, assumptions, and dependencies of projects - ensuring they are managed to ensure the project outcomes are delivered within the agreed tolerances.
- Use Agile values and principles to drive iterative and incremental delivery of outcomes with stakeholders
- Ensure that projects achieve agreed outcomes, and are effectively transitioned to business as usual
- Manage diverse range of stakeholders who have different and often divergent needs and requirements.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship management skills, with strong written and verbal communication including influencing and communicating with business executives
- High level of attention to detail
- Technology professional with proven ability to integrate and manage the implementation of cross functional projects
- Experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for self and others to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks in a complex environment.
- Project scheduling and tracking experience using open source tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Budget, resourcing, and reporting experience - creating structured planning tools to effectively communicate, control, and track project delivery.
- Genuine care for the customer experience across the entire lifecycle
- Alignment to the GO1 Values
- Customer Implementation Team
- Customer Support Team
- Product Management Team
- Executive Team
- Sales & Partnerships Teams
- External Partners
We have many benefits to working with Go1. Some of these include access to ongoing learning and development, the ability to work from anywhere as well as the technology to do it! We also have the following:
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we're also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team - we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays