The Creative Producer role focuses on delivery of events, mailers and activations for major brand and high-profile clients.
The role will take responsibility for both event logistics and creative on projects of varying sizes and be responsible for on-going client account management including securing new commercial opportunities.
The role includes:
- Project lifecycle from development to delivery
- Client facing & requires excellent account management skills to maintain and build client relationships
- Moodboarding to set design and dressing
- Planning and producing a variety of events ranging from small workshops to larger experiential, press days, product launches and mailer activations
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to briefs
- Developing workshop and event concepts and designs
- Project & budget management
- Styling, prop making and prop sourcing
- Talent booking
- Networking across the account and developing sales opportunities with previous clients and growing exiting accounts
- Social media
Skills and Attributes-
- In depth experience as an event producer
- Expert knowledge of all event elements including managing the process and timeline, venue sourcing, food and beverage, staff management and transport
- Team leadership experience
- Proficient and experienced user of Microsoft Office suite is essential, particularly Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Events for high-profile brands
- Actively help with new business via send outs, meetings and pitches
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.