Our client a leading construction company are currently recruiting for a Procurement Specialist to join their team to support with delivering on significant projects.
Key Duties will include:
· Providing advice on and self-sufficiently contributing to the development of contractual arrangements and competitive procedures, including researching, developing and agreeing suitable routes to market, and ensuring alignment with UK Public Contract
Regulations within all categories and sub-categories.
· Experience of working across multiple disciplines and in the software/hardware space
· Analysing Data on the procurement system and working with suppliers and the
Technology business function to explore and investigate opportunities where greater
value can be generated, costs can be reduced, quality improved and processes
· Taking an active role in leading development of innovative procurement strategies
against defined category areas.
· Implementing the procurement strategy and ensuring this meets business objectives.
· Liaising with technology category stakeholders including customers, contractors,
consultants, and suppliers.
· Identifying significant opportunities to improve overall value generation including
demonstration of value for money, cost optimisation against budget or cost avoidance
and reduction in operational and commercial risks.
· Negotiating with and influencing suppliers to achieve improved service and quality.
· Ensuring that contracts within your area of responsibility deliver full life value for money.
· Conducting supplier due diligence and reviewing new supplier requests.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is a great growth phase!
They are offering a competitive base salary plus a great benefits package.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.