Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing Partnerships, the job holder will be expected to increase revenue and manage existing partners within the affiliate program to support the overall online acquisition targets undertaken across multiple geographies within the Marketing Partnerships team.
• Acquiring, retaining and activating new affiliates and partnerships.
• Account managing a portfolio of existing partners to maximize revenue generation.
• Negotiating and reviewing commercial agreements with all partners.
• Analysing campaigns, reporting ROI results & designing strategies to move forward.
• Nurturing existing partners to deliver incremental revenue.
• Negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue.
• Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate compliance requirements and best practice for marketing partners initiatives.
• Building and improving processes, systems and features to support business growth in acquiring new partners.
• Working closely with the marketing team to implement marketing campaigns targeted at attracting new partners.
• Working with the product management team in order to develop dedicated technology and features for managing partners.
• Monitoring and participating in affiliate marketing forums and events to strengthen marketing partners relationships as required.
• Being the front-line contact with existing partners - handling queries, commercial negotiations and partners support and FAQ responses.
• A strong sales / acquisition / commercial negotiation background - with experience in meeting revenue and new business targets consistently.
• Experience with online marketing models - CPA (Cost Per Action), CPC (Cost-Per-Click ) and CPM (Cost-Per-Mill) and Revenue share payment models.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and database packages.
• Good working knowledge and experience of tracking models (third party ad serving, online analytics and affiliate tracking programs).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.