Dartmouth are working exclusively with a Private Equity backed consulting business looking to strenghten their EMEA finance capability. The business is one of the foremost sucess stories in their niche and have grown organically at pace since inception. At present, the business boasts revenues of £500M and has over 40 offices globally.
The company view the EMEA region as a key growth area and are seeking a profcient finance professional to partner with the business units to accelerate top and bottom-line growth and drive strategy initiatives alongside Business Development and Client Solutions leaders across the region.
- Develop deep understanding of the business and operations on the ground, current trends and strengths and weaknesses of each distinct business line and market.
- Develop key business performance metrics and build and maintain real-time automated monitoring tools and dashboards to inform senior management of the health of the business.
- Prepare and continuously refine the monthly reporting of performance, revenue, cost, and P&Ls for different segments of the business.
- Manage mid- and long-range business plans for the EMEA business units, including the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and 3-year plan process.
- Develop and maintain reliable revenue and cost forecasting processes utilizing business manager inputs and internal databases, applying judgment and knowledge of historical performance and trends.
- Own the regular financial plan update process, including all financial drivers, KPIs, and staffing plans, and investments needed to achieve these results.
- Assist with various operating and strategic initiatives outside of the typical finance function, including pushing automated reporting and performing other ad hoc analyses.
- Enable and coordinate business intelligence efforts, working alongside Accounting on the revenue recognition and sales operations processes.
- Assist with producing regular performance management materials to update senior management and creating periodic board presentations regarding business and finance performance to be viewed by Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Excellent academic track record including 2:1 or above at university.
- Meaningful work experience of 4-7 years, ideally in finance, management consulting or other highly analytical or strategy role
- Consistently proactive and tenacious, and able to work in an organized and independent matter with strong sense of responsibility
- Analytic agility and creativity, with strong technical skills and ability to develop and deliver key insights and recommendations
- Excellent database skills including experience working with SQL
- Advance modelling and Excel skills - ability to build efficient, scalable, and intuitive models.
- Devotion to accuracy, integrity and consistency of data and models
- Experience with Anaplan, Python and Looker (or other business intelligence tools) is nice to have