Product Owner, Product Manager, Real-Time, Broadcasting, Social Media, Media, Live Environment
Product Owner required to work for an exciting and fast growing mobile application company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this is fully remote and we could look at candidates pretty much anywhere in Europe.
We want an experienced Product Owner who ideally has experience in working in a 'live environment’. Whether this be social media, entertainment, real-time trading, broadcasting…we want to talk to you!
This is truly a unique opportunity for a company that is really going places and will be a household name in the not-so-distant future. Read on for more details…
- Lead agile teams as the Product Owner
- Understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development
- Providing direction to the Engineering team and create requirements
- Help define the roadmap for the product
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog
- Define and prioritise roadmap and identify growth opportunities
- prioritise stories and epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Own product release plans and set the timeline for delivery of new functionalities
- Liaise with key stakeholders, providing regular status updates and set expectations.
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of development cycles
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Introduce, maintain and enhance best practices.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding the definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills, effective with both business and developers
- An agile mindset and a real passion for delivering value to our clients
- Ability to show initiative, self-motivation and innovation
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Experience of working with multiple integrations
- Experience with running Social Media and mobile application projects
- A recognised Project Management and/or Agile qualification
- Experience in sales or marketing is an advantage
- Experience with agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.