Role: Professional Services Manager
Reports to: Head of Operations
Our client is an established and growing Managed Service Provider and IT consultancy.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Professional Services Manager to join the growing team in London.? Leading the Professional Services team in a fast-paced business supporting multiple clients across a range of sectors.
We are looking for an individual who possess experience working for a service provider with multiple clients. You are someone who is passionate about technology as well as leading people and are experienced in cloud / infrastructure technologies that deliver IT solutions to businesses.
- Deliver change in client environments through defined scopes of work in line with budgets while managing risks to infrastructure and data
- Increase client productivity and end user satisfaction through improved IT systems and operational processes
- Decrease risks to information security assets in client environments
- Reduce outages in client environments and impact on service desk through efficient project delivery and realisation of more resilient, agile architecture
- Oversight and governance of all active projects - at commercial and technical level
- Management of project managers who in turn deliver project work and co-ordinate the work of others
- Project management of a subset of projects, including direct client contact and engineer management
- Escalated decision making as necessary to support Account Management and Project Managers as required
- Oversight of pre-sales function ensuring efficient turnaround of requirements and suitable technical / commercial solutions to client needs
- Management and assurance of chargeable technical work (smaller scale than projects) for clients - remote and on-site
- Oversight of staff augmentation engagements with clients, including client relationship management as well as contractor onboarding and management
Skills and Experience:
- Project and Programme management experience across multiple clients with concurrent requirements; budgetary control and commercial experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft's technology?products, including Azure, Microsoft / Office 365, Windows Server, Active Directory and Hyper-V
- Experience working within an ITIL-based Managed Service environment and its core processes such as ticket management and time recording.
- Able to validate, produce and maintain detailed technical documentation
- Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate technical solutions to?different audience
- Solid understanding and application of security controls, policies and technologies at endpoint, server and network level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Primarily working from our head office in East London - however travel may be required to client sites around London.