EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
Tempest Resourcing are recruiting for an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant to join an excellent primary school in the Borough of Newham. This full time EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant role is for an ASAP start date. This role is to work with primary aged students. There are only full-time options available.
The role- EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant:
• EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant
• Working with primary aged pupils
• Supporting children across Nursery and Reception
• General in-class support
• Prior experience supporting pupils with special needs essential
The school- EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant:
• Mainstream primary school in Newham
• Large primary school with plenty of outdoor space
• Excellent leadership team
• Supportive team environment
• Located within walking distance of a London underground station
To be considered for the EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have prior experience working with children or adults with special needs
• Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
How to apply:
If you are an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage pupils and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply for this EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant role today via this website, or for more information about this role and other similar opportunities, please get in touch with Nurani Walia at Tempest Resourcing.