A strategic role through growth and expansion with a leading Consultancy based in London. Working as part of the Management team, the main purpose of this role is to develop and embed a best-practice procurement function. In a fast paced working environment, this strategic role will have ownership for core IT spend across the category. Key areas of focus will be to secure buy-in across the organisation and to identify and secure opportunities for cost-reduction and improved efficiencies.
A Manager with a proven track record of selling, procurement technology projects. In particular an individual who have managed complex procurement technology strategy programs, software selection projects and Source-to-Pay implementations.
An individual with experience of Procurement Cloud technologies and associated processes. This is a key-profile role within the team, requiring a balance of assisting business development, industry knowledge, project and client delivery.
* Understand demand, identify and unlock client opportunities for Powered Procurement in Financial Services by providing the technology expertise to build compelling market propositions
* A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market
* The ability to build strong relationships at senior levels (c-suite), and a strong existing network
* Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions
* The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
* Strong people management skills, with an ability to coach and develop others
* Ability in building and supporting winning client proposals including relevant collateral
* Contracting and commercial knowledge
* Support Sales and Business Development
* Leadership and relationship building
* A Technology professional with a proven track record of successful delivery of procurement technology solutions in a consulting environment
* Facilitation and conflict resolution
* Persuasive power to communicate with a variety of partners in the organisation
* Excellent People Leadership
* Strong network in Financial Services Procurement
* Drive and resilience
* Presentation skills
* A track record of client delivery, innovation and procurement transformation using Cloud solutions, at large FTSE/blue chip organisations
* Other core consulting skills, including planning and delivering workshops, structured interviewing, process mapping, data gathering and analysis
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy