We have recently partnered with a leader in the Motor Insurance space, we have been tasked with resourcing a Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team for a fixed term of 8 months. After a stable lockdown period my client is looking to cover a skill gap that will arise. As a company our client is a leader in the insurance space and just about to embark on a high growth phase.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop a digital strategy that drives the business’ strategic goals.
- Own the implementation of the digital strategy, coordinating various digital platforms to create a unified user experience.
- Utilise all digital platforms (website, email, social media (organic & paid), SEO and paid search) to ensure optimal digital amplification of the firm’s brand and content.
- Ensure that all digital platforms are integrated and aligned to deliver marketing goals – collect data from these platforms into a coherent reporting framework.
- Work in collaboration with wider marketing team to define a digital proposition for all audiences globally.
- Establish KPIs and implement attribution/reporting model for measuring digital campaign efficacy, assessing return on investment.
- Responsible for SEO strategy (including PPC) and delivery for a corporate website
- Oversee and implement the digital advertising strategy including retargeting
- Recruit and manage 1 Digital Marketing Executive
- Ownership and optimisation of the marketing tech stack to increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for sales team
- Optimisation of the lead to customer conversion rates via technology and increase the funnel marketing efficiencies for the wider marketing team
- Act as the subject matter expert for relevant marketing operations software tools to upskill the wider team and make better use of marketing systems
- Own the development and technical maintenance of the corporate website, liaising with external and internal suppliers as necessary
- Ensure our various digital platforms are integrated and aligned to deliver our digital marketing goals, with the ability to aggregate data from the various platforms into a coherent reporting framework
- Proven experience of creating and implementing a digital strategy.
- Experienced user of CMS, Marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot), Integation tools (preferably Workato) and working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of digital best practice and latest trends and involvement in designing digital strategies.
- Experienced in SEO, PPC and other digital advertising and media
- Evidence of successful content amplification campaigns and a test and learn approach.
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Experience of developing an effective SEO strategy and creating a seamless UX across all digital touchpoints.
- Strong focus on reporting through metrics to enhance performance and make decisions on appropriate channels
- Knowledge of CRM systems and integrations with marketing tech stacks (preferably Salesforce)
- Strong stakeholder management and decision making skills
If this role could be interest, please submit an application. With interview slots booked for the end of next week now is the perfect time to get involved.