Seed Funded, Logistics SaaS Start-up
London, United Kingdom
£50,000 - £60,000 base, 5% bonus plus benefits
7bridges is rapidly building a marketing engine, to further accelerate the high growth they have achieved to date. They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help build and scale top of funnel marketing programs that increase the visibility of the brand with their target audiences and generate leads that convert.
7bridges' all-in-one, AI-powered logistics management platform is transforming the logistics category. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful startup as it ramps up investment in marketing - you will get to develop and execute the digital marketing strategy and have a direct influence on the way the marketing department evolves. You will report directly into the Head of Marketing, and be a part of the founding team of a startup that was named by Business Insider as one of the most exciting AI startups of the year.
Who we're looking for
- You're an experienced digital marketer: you develop strategies, and you're not afraid to get your hands dirty executing them.
- You're curious - always looking to learn and improve on every project.
- You're a team player - you're as comfortable taking the lead and teaching others around you, as when you support colleagues on other projects.
- You are analytical, persistent and a problem solver.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment. You see opportunities, seize them, and turn them into efficient, scalable processes.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive traffic to the website and landing pages.
- Own our search ads presence: scale our existing presence in Google, and experiment with other engines.
- Own existing paid social channels such as LinkedIn and test new ones. You will plan, set up, optimise, and analyse campaigns.
- Partner with the Head of Marketing in a website refresh - ensure the site is structured to provide optimum search visibility and create digital user journeys that lead to conversions.
- Connect the dots between different systems and channels, to ensure effective tracking and measuring of performance.
- Be the GoogleAnalytics expert - analyse traffic and conversion metrics.
- Connect the dots between in-house database and GoogleAnalytics.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop demand generation campaigns end to end from strategy, planning, execution, to measurement and reporting.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing and sales team on developing nurture campaigns.
- 5 years Digital Marketing Experience.
- Previous experience in a SaaS or B2B technology business.
- Digital marketing expertise including hands on experience in running paid media campaigns on platforms including LinkedIn and Google.
- Proven experience in lead generation and account based marketing.
- Experience with an automation platform such as HubSpot or Marketo
- A strong communicator - verbally and through written content.
- Highly proficient in the Google Marketing suite (including GoogleAnalytics)
- People management experience (we expect there to be an opportunity to grow the digital marketing function in future)
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS